Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #61
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi ya Kama!
    I was about to send you an email to see what had happened to you.
    Welcome back to the Cherie Currie message board! Yes indeed, there
    are lots of Newbies 'round here lately. Oldies too for that matter!
    Goodies ALL!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #62
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Kamakazee, Hello Lance, It is so good to see you guys back here on the World Famous Cherie Currie Message Board
    <marquee>Let The Party Commence!</marquee>
    Rog

  3. #63
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I woke up this morning and was thirstier than all get out. WHAT, I asked myself, is going on? WHY am I so thirsty?
    Then it dawned on me that it is Thirsty Thursday! These 4 day w*rk weeks really mess me up. It seems like Humpday to me. Hard to believe tomorrow is Free Lunch Friday.
    I see the weekend light at the end of the tunnel and it sure looks inviting!
    Have a happy 3rd of 4 folks,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #64
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It's not manic Monday.
    It's not Two-Fer Tuesday.
    It's not Humpday.
    It's not thirsty Thursday.
    Alrighty then.....
    It's Free-Lunch Friday! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I still have a hard row to hoe until Beer:Thirty [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] but then
    the best gosh darn time of the whole entire week will be here
    and FREEDOM will be in the air and I'll be one Happy CCamper!
    YES indeed, things are looking up!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #65
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Friday's finally here!!!!
    Found out that the JJ concert I planned to go to was cancelled. So I decided to head on out tonight and am wearing my Cherie C Bomb tshirt to help me ease the pain. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

  6. #66
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    KamakazeeLover,
    I noticed you live in Minneapolis. I lived there for 3 years. Very beautiful out there, but way too cold in the winter. Alot of tornato warnings too. I miss the Mall of America. I also miss Uptown Cafe's bloody marys. Have you been there?

  7. #67
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Dear CCfan,
    All I know is I am glad you don't live there any more!!!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gussio

    <marquee> <----Happy WEEKEND folks!--<<</marquee>

  8. #68
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well after being down all day yesterday HOSTBOARD is back up and running. The only trouble is that I have now frogotten what I was going to say! Oh well, it couldn't have been that important if I can't even remember what it was!

    I may have mentioned this before but I don't like Mondays!
    It is Monday, however, so I'd like to say welcome to the w*rking week folks.
    See ya shortly after [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] :thirty. Until then though, it's bummerville in the old pueblo. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
    Catch ya later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #69
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus, remember..They call t stormy monday....

    But your a day closer to the weekend!

  10. #70
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks Charlie!
    You ARE right. I'm now closer to the weekend and
    therefore I'm about 20% happier today than yesterday!
    BTW, my Two-Ferz for this Two-Fer Tuesday are:

    Happy Together_The Turtles
    Everybody's Gonna To Be Happy_The Kinks

    Have a super wonderful (and happy) 2 Fer folks!

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic